As a convenience for attendees who wish to stay off-site, a list of alternative accommodations near Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco is provided below.
Note: GRC does not endorse any of these accommodations. To report a broken link, a defunct establishment, incorrect information or to request an addition to the list, please send us an email. If submitting a new listing, please include the following information: listing name, phone number, address, and web site (if applicable).
Jump to Section:
The Il Ciocco Campus Hotel and Apartments, located on Il Ciocco mountain, are a short distance uphill from the Renaissance Tuscany. The hotel rooms are en-suite and will accommodate one or two persons. The campus apartments are ideal for families and sleep up to four persons.
- The Campus Hotel is comprised of three residences (College, Belvedere and Monteceneri) with en-suite rooms that accommodate up to 4 persons. It is located a short distance uphill from the Convention Center.
- The Campus Apartments, completely renovated farmhouses, are small (30-45 m2) cozy residences immersed in chestnut woods. Each flat has two bedrooms with 3 to 4 beds (one bedroom with a bunk bed for two) a bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen. The apartments are located approximately 2 km from the Convention Center.
- The Sport Village Chalets, for sleeping arrangements only, located at the Sport Village are comfortable wooden residences with two bedrooms, (one bedroom with a bunk bed for two), a bathroom, kitchen, independent entrance and car port.
Please visit their web site for more information on the locations. To make your reservation for a room, an apartment, or chalet please contact Leonetto Cheloni (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 39 (0) 583 7191).
The I Cedri Apartments (click here for more information) are located near the Renaissance Tuscany and are available April 15th to October 15th. During the peak season (July and August), apartments are rented on a weekly basis only. During the off-season, you must make a reservation for a minimum of two nights. The daily rates are:
- Apartment Magnolia (two rooms with bathrooms en suite): 160 Euro
- Apartment Camelia (two rooms with bathrooms en suite): 160 Euro
- Apartment Gelsomino (three rooms with bathrooms en suite): 210 Euro
- Casa del Rosso (three rooms and two bathrooms): 180 Euro
- Capanna del Rosso (one room with bathroom en suite): 100 Euro
To make a reservation for an apartment, please send an email to email@example.com and mention that you are a GRC registrant.
Other Nearby Accommodations
The following accommodations are located near the conference site: